General Practitioner Tax/Employment Seminar
In response to many queries the IMO has arranged an evening training seminar aimed at GPs who do not own their own practice. This is geared towards GPs who work as an employee or as locums or may wish to work on a self employed basis. This seminar is of benefit to GPs who have just availed of the open entry to the GMS or who are considering it. The seminar is open to members and non-members.
It is expected this will qualify for CPD points.
Date: 5th November 2012
Location: 11 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2 (Beside IMO House), 2nd Floor
Time: 7.30pm – 10.00pm
Providing a GP Service
- What are my options for paying tax?
- What is the most tax efficient way to set up?
- What are the tax implications of applying for a GMS Contract?
8.45pm – Tea/Coffee
GP as Employee
- What are your rights as a GP employee?
- What are your entitlements?
- How do I achieve my rights or resolve a dispute with my employer?
As places are limited you must register for this event with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Attending Doctors First Name:
Attending Doctors Surname:
Contact phone number
If yes, member number:
Irish Medical Organisation
10 Fitzwilliam Place
Phone: 01 676 7273
Fax: 01 66 12758
Visit our new website at www.imo.ie