Personal Advice and representation on the following issues:
- Individual Terms and conditions of employment
- Medico-legal issues
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Grievance handling
- Dispute resolution at local level
- Salary Rates
- Health & safety advice
Group representation on the following issues:
- National Terms and conditions of employment
- Medico-legal issues, State Medical
- Indemnity Schemes
- Salary Levels
- Health & Safety issues
- Pre Budgetary Submissions
- Partnership in Health Services
- Staffing and Resources in the Health Services
- Submissions to various bodies
Representation on International Bodies
The IMO is the sole voice of Irish Doctors in World and European Affairs in the following organisations
IMO Financial Services
Avail of tailored products and services offered exclusively to IMO members.
IMO Financial Services’ specialist advisers have vast experience and understand the financial needs of the medical profession. We offer advice on:
- Group schemes for doctors
- Waiver of premium scheme
- Income protection
- Life cover
- Mortgages and mortgage protection
- Individual protection
- Pension products
- Savings and investments
- Free of charge personal financial review
We have carefully selected Marsh Ireland to provide car, home and travel insurance as well as surgery and private rooms insurance to our members.
For further information please visit our website: http://www.imo.ie/financial-services/ or contact us on 01-6618299.
Irish Medical Journal
The Irish Medical Journal is one of the leading biomedical publications in Ireland.
The IMJ subjects submitted papers to a rigorous peer review process but, upon publications, they reach every doctor in the country and many subscribers in prestigious institutions overseas - 10 copies of the journal each year.