Income Protection Early Payment Scheme
The scheme is specifically designed for doctors who do not benefit from any employer sick pay arrangements such as newly qualified GPs, locum GPs or private consultants. After 13 weeks,it provides a monthly replacement income in the event of long-term illness or disability until such time you return back to work or retire.
- You are a registered doctor.
- You have no sick pay offered by your employer.
- You want full cover after a 13 weeks’ deferred period
- You are under 55 years of age.
This scheme is particularly suited to
- Doctors who have no sick pay offered by their employer and want full cover after 13 weeks’ absence and who want to choose a particular level of cover to match their income replacement needs.