Doctors Salary Protection Scheme
This scheme protects your income if you experience extended illness or disability and are unable to work and protects your family in the event of your death.
The scheme provides a monthly replacement income in the event of long-term illness or disability until such time as you return to work or retire.
It also provides a lump sum in the event of your death.
- You are a registered doctor early in your career.
- You are 40 years of age or younger.
This scheme is particularly suited to:
- Doctors who are happy with Path 1 / Path 2 levels of cover and who want both income protection and life cover benefits.
Doctors Salary Protection Scheme Flyer
- File Type: 10.14-DSPS-FLYER.PDF
- Size: 285.1K bytes
- Document added: 14 October 2021, 15:58